Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 23, 2012

Writing and babies

I'M behind in posting again. I know, I know. ITS been a busy week. 
DID YOU KNOW Anika turned ONE this past week? SHE DID! I will post more about that later.
BUT for now, Andrew got her this little cheap toy...my mom said it was too old for her....




And, NO- NOT my Baby. My parents gave Anika an American Girl Bitty Baby...it was a big hit.  She LOVES her baby. She puts it in the baby swing and then puts a blanket on it and says Nigh nigh.  I wonder where she learned to be so maternal! NOT from me! lol.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Anika!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. She looks so tiny walking around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so cute! happy birthday baby girl! I can't believe our kiddos are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I love her!! It's so cute to her her tiny little self walking around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sweet Anika! I seriously CANNOT believe she is one though! I mean I feel like you were just posting about being pregnant - how does time fly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There, you mentioned that she turned one! You are starting to acknowledge it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness....her with the little baby is absolutely adorable!! I'm in love!!

    ReplyDelete