Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Comparisons

 
I was just looking at my old blog for photos of me 40 weeks pregnant with Anika to compare to me now. My friend N wants to see if I am lower now.
Below is from Anika's birth - MCW posted for me that day after she was born.
HA. It brought back fond memories, but I did laugh at the fact that I texted her only 1.5 hours before the baby was born! I don't know how I did that in transition with no pain meds.  I don't remember that AT ALL!
Since that blog is totally private now, I just took a scree shot.
 
 
Below is me 40 weeks with Anika and me this morning- 40 weeks, 1 day with Leni.
 
 
 
 I am 12ish pounds away from my delivery weight with Anika, but who knows what I gained in the last 2 weeks with her. MY memory tells me I gained a lot in those last 2 weeks, but I just don't recall.
This was me 40 weeks, 3 days at my Papa's 75th Birthday dinner I think.
 
Then below - same outfit- haha was me at a wedding at 41 weeks, 6 days.
 
I documented my shoes because Andrew said I wouldn't be able to wear them so I had to prove him wrong :)
 
At the wedding 41, 6 days.
 
 
Whoa. my face. I hope it doesn't blow up like that again. IM sure it actually looks like that now though if a photo is taken at the right (wrong) angle :)
 
I dropped Anika off at the sitter today. Went to boot camp and came to work. Just another day of normalcy until this kid shows up.
I am really hoping for this Sunday - My dad's birthday and Andrew will be home.  Conceived on Valentines day and born on my dad's birthday would be special :)
I just realized I have a bunch of Draft posts in my blogger.  One is from LABOR DAY WEEKEND- the Cape bach party I hosted. ha. I should really finish that up and post.  IM such a blogger slacker. I hate it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you're going to wait around again until he/she shows up naturally? You're not delivering in a hospital. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You freaked me out I thought you had #2! You aren't any lower I don't think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Keeping my fingers crossed for this Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh....so exciting, can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete