Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trapper's Dinner

Saturday night, Andrew and I went to the NH trapper's dinner.
Every year, the association gives a fur coat to M.iss NH.
She helped with the raffle and stuff.
 
 
I also got to meet a famous Midwife, Carol.  I read her book a while ago and LOVED it.  I am actually going to watch her speak this Saturday at the Midwife convention! I have a ski race that mourning way up north, and then ill drive way down south, but I REALLY want to attend both things. She was in the photo above, but I cut her out of this pic, but she had a skunk hat on, and I had my fox.
 

My dad in his beaver coat. My mom had Anika and my niece at my niece's ski team party, so my dad brought a date. HAHA. She was in this photo, but I cut her out too. She was very pretty and is the wife of my dad's friend who couldn't make it.
 
Me and Mi.ss NH.

2 comments: